Friday, November 4, 2011

Christening Onesie

My bet friends baby was getting christened and I wasn't goon to be able to make it, but I still wanted to send up a little something. So I got a plain white onesie, some adorable lacy trim with some pink ricrack accent, and some t-shirt paint.

I sewed on the trim with white thread. The trim was already ruffled a little so it looked great. I did three rows.

Next I looked up pretty crosses on google images and found one that I liked. So I traced it on freezer paper, cut it out, ironed it on, and filled it in wih pink t-shirt paint. Once it dried I covered it with some gold glitter t-shirt paint to top it off.

It is as simple as that! It came out so cute, and baby ended up wearing it under her christening dress which made me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment