Thursday, April 11, 2013

How To Print Instagram Photos At Walgreens

So the other day, web going through my personal ocean of emails, I got one from Walgreens, that in one tiny spot advertised they were now printing Instagram photos. I immediately investigated! Before we start there are two very important steps:

Step one: Be in love with Instagram
Step two: Have a Walgreens nearby

After that, all you really need is a smartphone, tablet, or other similar device.


Download the free Walgreens app on your phone. Once its downloaded, open the app and click the photos icon. 

The photos menu gives you a few options for where to get photos from, including Instagram and Facebook.

Click the "print from Instagram" option. You will then by prompted to log in. After that you should see your Instagram photos, just select which ones you want to print, which Walgreens location you them printed to, and proceed to check out!

The nice part about printing from the app is you don't have to make a Walgreens username or password, you just put your name, phone number, and e-mail address. Once you've checked out, you photos should be ready in about an hour, and when they are you'll get an e-mail.

You pay in-store, so no credit card information goes through your phone. At my local store the prints cost .29 cents each, and because I've shopped there before I had an e-mail code for 25% off. A bargain in my book!

Then just head to your local Walgreens photo section, and pick up your super cool 4x4 photo prints!


I am in love with these cute little prints! I'm hoping to make something similar to this:

 [ Source

It is an Ana White clothesline picture frame. I makes it so easy to swap out the pictures. Hope you enjoy your prints! I am absolutely addicted, and now I love Instagraming more than ever!





3 comments:

  1. I wish we had walgreens in the uk, I actually made one of those photo frame pegs boards on my youtube channel, and I have a blog post about it if you want to check it out for abit more inspiration you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cool! I may have to keep that in mind. I don't use Instagram as much as I used too ( i know, shocking!) but there are definitely a few photos I'd love to have hard copies of. Thanks for sharing this! And thanks for participating in the blog roll over at TGC on Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. @Rachel Ward: I don't have a Walgreens near me either! I just found a website called snapstagram that will print instagram photos with free shipping!

    ReplyDelete