Thursday, March 13, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Mantel


I wanted to do a St. Patrick's Day mantel, but I hadn't collected a bunch of stuff for it like I had the other holidays (Valentine's Day and Halloween), so this one is super simple, but still puts the house in the spirit. I hung a large felt clover on fishing line up high. Then I made a simple clover fabric banner. I just cut up some fabric using pinking sheets to give it the zigzag look, and then sewed them all in a row. I hung the fabric banner, along with a green swag on my vintage window. Then I added a green bottle, and a standing photo frame with a green bow to the bottom, to tie it all together. 



Simple, sweet, and to the point. I also have clover hand towels in the kitchen, and Layla is sporting her St. Patrick's Day collar, so we're all set here! 


What are you doing to get into the luck' of the Irish spirit at your house?  



Linking up at:



Skip To My Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment